manga list

Oct. 26th, 2015 02:04 pm
callista: (kobato)
[personal profile] callista
Because I don't feel like writing a lab report that's due a week from now, here's a list of manga I've read or browsed through.

Normal titles are the ones I've read from start to end.
Italic titles are the ones I just browsed through or read selected chapters of.
Underlined titles are the ones I'm currently reading and plan to finish.
  • Amatsuki (currently at Chapter 56)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
  • Darker than Black
  • Flame of Recca
  • Fruits Basket
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Gakuen Alice (currently at Chapter 141)
  • Hanazakari no Kimitachi he
  • Junjou Romantica (currently at Volume 14, Chapter 1)
  • Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (currently at Chapter 59)
  • Kimi ni Todoke (currently at Chapter 56)
  • Kobato (currently at Volume 6, Chapter 23)
  • Kuroshitsuji (currently at Chapter 55)
  • Okane ga Nai (currently at Chapter 33)
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Prince of Tennis
  • Renai Junkie
  • Saiunkoku Monogatari (currently at Chapter 8)
  • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
  • Vampire Knight (currently at Chapter 70)
  • W Juliet
  • W Juliet II (currently at Chapter 7)
  • xxxHolic (currently at Chapter 213)
  • X/1999